We must acknowledge that work safety begins with addressing the root cause. As a leader in on-site occupational health, we can provide you with a proven and validated process that can save you time and money.
Please explore this page to find out about our full services. It would be our pleasure to set up a follow-up meeting with you and your staff regarding our program and the success that we know we can bring to your company in the area of industrial safety.
Each of our services is performed by certified WorkSTEPS providers. Upon completion of each test, the objective information gathered is entered into the WorkSTEPs data base (if the referral company is contracted with them) and a report is sent via fax or email. The tests performed are defined as follows:
Post Offer Testing
This testing is provided after an application, interview, and hire are done by a company. This test may not be performed until the employer has made a conditional job offer and must be completed before the individual begins work. The employer can require the candidate to demonstrate the capability to safely perform the essential functions for the specific job position and may also collect medical information.
Fit for Duty
Post-employment testing in response to a job-related ‘trigger’, such as the operational scenarios:
- When the employer observes reliable, objective evidence of current performance problems indicating that the employee may not be able to perform essential job functions or may pose a direct threat to the health and safety of the employee or others because of medical condition.
- When the employer has a “reasonable belief that an employee’s ability to perform essential job functions will be impaired by a medical condition or that s/he will pose a direct threat due to a medical condition” (must be based on objective evidence).
- When an employee seeks to return to work after being on leave for medical reason if the employer “has a reasonable belief that an employee’s present ability to perform essential job functions will be impaired by a medical condition or that s/he will pose a direct threat due to a medical condition.”
- When an employee requests a reasonable accommodation.
Thank you for your interest in providing your employees with a much needed service. Call or email us for more information or to schedule a free consultation with one of our consultants.
Functional Capacity Testing (WorkSTEPS Inc) for disability claims
Functional Capacity Exams are used to evaluate an individual’s ability to perform specific tasks or activities related to those required by their job. The FCE measures the individual’s health, function, and strength against the demands of their specific work environment.
Key Performance Measurements
Our company is your #1 source for on-site health care services. We include performance guarantees into each of our contracts, measuring achievement in 10 key areas:
- On-Site Occupational Health
- Ergonomic/Safety Training
- Physical Demands Analysis
- Network Providing WorkSTEPS Testing
- Reduced Post-Injury Workman’s Comp Care
- Redwood Toxicology/Drug Testing
- Skilled Manual Physical Therapy
- On-line Safety Newsletter/Resource List
- Reduce Workers Compensation Claims
- Access to Vast Network Providers
Cost of injuries
- Workplace injuries cost over 120 billion dollars each year
- Both direct and indirect accidents costs are paid for with dollars are paid from your profit margin
- The more accidents in your company, the lower your profit margin on each product unit sold
- Estimate the impact of accidents and musculoskeletal disorders by filling out the forms below.